Friday, June 4, 2010

Peachwave Frozen Yogurt

Peachwave is a new frozen yogurt store located at Cedar Hills Crossing.

When you first walk into Peachwave you go and get a bowl to put the frozen yogurt in. Peachwave has 16 flavors of frozen yogurt to choose from. They offer a variety of flavors including raspberry, white chocolate, peanut butter, and green tea. I noticed that most people like to mix more than one flavor together. Once you have gotten the frozen yogurt you go to the toppings counter. There are more than 50 toppings to choose from and you can get as much as you want. Once you have everything that you want in your container you go up and put it on a scale. The people that work there weigh it and then you pay them how ever much it costs. Their prices are .36cents an ounce. Once you have paid you can either go sit at one of their tables and enjoy your frozen yogurt or you can just take it to go.

I interviewed 25 students at Stoller Middle School and asked them if they have ever heard of Peachwave. 17 students said yes, they had heard of it, and 8 students said they had not. Then I asked the students that said yes if they had any thoughts on Peachwave. Kiersten K. said, "It is the best place ever". Another student who choice to remain anonymous said, “It is too expensive, but their yogurt is pretty good.” When I asked Peter what they liked best he said, “I like the toppings the best.” I found that most students who had been there before liked it. When I asked the students who had been to Peachwave before if they thought they would go there again 100% of them said yes.

From the answers I got from the students at Stoller Middle School I believe that most students would enjoy Peachwave if they tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment